STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE
GRANT OF LICENCE
1. Prescribed application form obtained from Asst. Director (F&D), CMO Office Of all districts.
2. Submission of duly filled-in application with requisite documents to Asst. Director (F&D), CMO Office of concerned district.
1) Educational qualification certificate of applicant
2) Photocopy of Voter ID/Aadhar
3) Plan layout of Drug Store premises
4) Residential Certificate
5) Passport size photos (6 copies)
6) Supervision Agreement/Pharmacist registration (for Form 19)
3. Verification of application by concerned Asst. Director(F&D), CMO Office.
4. Submission of Verification report to State Licensing Authority, DHS.
5. Scrutiny of Verification report.
6. Grant or rejection of licence.
7. In case of Grant of licence:
1) Information conveyed to Asst. Director(F&D), CMO Office with a copy to applicant for payment of licence fee through Treasury Challan.
2) Submission of copy of treasury challan to State Licensing Authority from CMO Office.
3) Preparation of licence and forward to Asst. Director (F&D), CMO Office for final delivery to the applicant.
8. In case of Rejection – Reason for rejection thereof conveyed to the applicant directly.